[Northkeep] Puck's Rapier Practice is cancelled again

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Tue Dec 4 20:59:41 PST 2001

> >       Part of what I wanted to achieve with my rapier
> > practice was a reliable
> > time when everyone could get together every week.
> > In this case, I'm going
> > to have to cancel again because I need to be
> > reliable for my family.  There
> > has been a family illness and I need to be present
> > to offer my support.

Puck, I missed the origonal message and hope whoever was ill is better.  We
also have had alot of illness in our family as many have had recently.  As
for your message, thank you so much for letting us know and your family
should always take priority.  We understand and your intent, actions and
letting us know speak so much about your character and honor, I am so glad
you are here to 'share your Donliness' (was avoiding sappy, so went for
silly) with us.

You make us better, thanks,

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller