[Northkeep] populace?

the Suarez Family family at suarez-turner.com
Fri Dec 7 14:59:32 PST 2001

> fine for 10-20, but no more. My bad, just ignore me (it must

Ignore you?! Hah! No way. It'd ruin too much of the fun. <G>

Actually I was just speaking to John Harper last night about when I used
to work for Starbase 21 (he owns it). I worked there for about 6+ years
and have only worked the Trek Expos for the last 5. Since I first
started "not ignoring" you and your Lady when you would patron there, I
have been doing so for a long time now. John and I were discussing how
long it's been last night.
When you tell us (me) to ignore you I have a mental flashback of trying
desperately to stand away and give you two enough room to finish your
private discussion before ringing up your chosen purchases...ignoring
you and not all at the same time. Heh. So I have been reminiscing myself
of late and sorting through a lot of "remember when" memories. I hope
you are having good luck with your historical endeavor!

Janece/Sioned