[Northkeep] history endeavor was populace?

the Suarez Family family at suarez-turner.com
Sat Dec 8 15:08:31 PST 2001

> So far it's going along fairly well, for one with minimal
> documentation and virtually all the information has so far
> been "oral history" (which is -not- my preferred way of
> working).  The hard part's been convincing people that even
> though they may have only been around for a little while, or
> don't remember all that much, they actually have memoories of
> things and people and events that they can contribute, and
> people would be interested in.

Wow! I had no idea that it would be so difficult to accomplish. I also
had no idea that it was possible that any of this group would NOT want
to talk! <G> It's a good thing you are tackling this now, I think, since
so much of history in general has been lost to obscurity due to being
strctly oral in nature. I'd hate to lose any more of Northkeep's own
history than will already be unrecoverable.

Sioned/Janece

Who hopes that this post doesn't show up multiple times like her last
one!