[Northkeep] prayer request for Jim's surgery

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Thu Dec 20 19:07:43 PST 2001

>My thoughts and prayers are with your family. I
>sincerely hope all goes well with the surgery and
>recovery. I wish I would have known before 6:00 that a
>meal would have been helpful. Let me know if you need
>anything for tomorrow or this weekend.

Thanks Marta, Catrin, Julienne and those who sent wishes off list,

Marta, I am never one to turn down a meal.  Miriam was great and dropped
off stuff for the girls tonight and we got home around 7.  Surgery went
well and I have great pictures if anyone needs to see.  It all went well
and if anyone needs a good ortho surgeon, I cannot recomend Dr Jay Lorton
highly enough, he was awsome today between surgeries-definatly the kind of
guy who want to work on you.

Now to get his shoulder cleaned up this next year...

Susan