NK - Rowan ni Coerc

Sierra butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 15 01:25:57 PST 2001

Well met! Forgive a newbie...but I have been told I
overlooked gettin a reservation for feast @ NRT thys
weekend? *Thanx Wyn, for leavin that out <LOL>*
Although Wyn tells me there is a waiting lyst in case
of those what drop out? If that is the case, can ye
add me too it? I'd lyke to sit wyth Wynfrithn & Catin
of NorthKeep if I may...but as I have no idea how thys
works, & thys was a last minute planned tryp (I
originally wasna gonna be able to make NRT) I would
appreciate any help u can give. Im also sposed to ask
that Grimulf of Weisenfuers name be added wyth myne.
Again, I ask forgiveness, as thys is only my second
SCA event *sheepish grin* And my many thanx :)
~¤Meryn¤~ nothanxtoWynfrithconfusedandbefuddlednewbienowlostbecauesherefusedtomakeheramaptoNRT