ANST-Announce - Steppes/Elfsea Joint Activities

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 19 04:17:23 PST 2001

Greetings to all,

I wish to remind everyone of the up coming activities the weekend of the
24th and 25th.

On the 24th, Elfsea, Steppes, Glaslyn, and Loch Raudh will be gathering at
Baron Duncan's house in Carrollton to make and repair armour.  If you need
directions, do not hesitate to contact me at raimonddemora at hotmail.com or
call 972-254-8546.  You will need to bring the materials for your your
armour and if you have materials to donate, let me know and if needed we can
make arrangements to get that also.  The time for this gathering will be
around 11:30 am'ish.  This would be a good time to get that little extra
help on your armour before the War.
The 25th, Elfsea will be hosting the Joint Practice/War Practice.  It will
at Randol Mill Park in Arlington.  Again contact me if you need directions.
For Elfsea, this will be the last scheduled practice before the War.  I have
made a wager with Elfsea's Rapier Marshal that I, Elfsea's Knight's Marshal
can have more fighters on the field during this practice.  I, HL Raimond
George de Mora, will wager 5 Gold Pieces (gold dollars) to be paid to the
Baron of Elfsea if there are more Rapier Combatants than Chivalric.  There
will also be Authorizing Marshals on hand for Chivalric, Rapier and Siege
Engine.  Remember, No new Authorization will be done at the War.
Gulf Wars is only 3 weeks away.  Crown Tourny is only 2 weeks away.  Be
careful in your travels and plan to have fun.

A Fool in a position of Authority, who's fault is that?
HL Raimond