NK - yankees, etc V.2

Bethor2000 at aol.com Bethor2000 at aol.com
Sun Feb 11 00:13:33 PST 2001

In a message dated 2/10/01 3:44:19 PM Central Standard Time,
peachykeen at moose-mail.com writes:

<< Okay.. I feel I must say something considering where I came from.
 There are many fine cuisines to be had in the northeast. Think of the
 many cultures that are brought together in the large meltingpot of
 New York. The area is full of fine dining and the best perogies in
 the world. Oh and the pizza in the northeast... is way better, too.

 From the City of Brotherly Love,
 Nadine

Ok, Chicago, Philly and New York have some ok food, I must admit.  But other
than that, the places(s) are utter pits of crap.  Why else are you living
here? Any of you that wants to move back, I'll be happy to contribute $25
toward a fund to return you to there.

Alton
The Route 44 Posse is in the house!