NK - yankees, etc V.2

Northkeep Virtual Scribe northkeep_vscribe at ansteorra.org
Sun Feb 11 09:29:46 PST 2001

This coming from a mud bug who had to go to school to learn to wash his
hands... how hard was it to get used to indoor plumbing?

Merrik
just a member of the SCA....

^ ^<< Okay.. I feel I must say something considering where I came from.
^ ^ There are many fine cuisines to be had in the northeast. Think of the
^ ^ many cultures that are brought together in the large meltingpot of
^ ^ New York. The area is full of fine dining and the best perogies in
^ ^ the world. Oh and the pizza in the northeast... is way better, too.
^ ^ From the City of Brotherly Love,
^ ^ Nadine
^ ^
^ ^Ok, Chicago, Philly and New York have some ok food, I must
^ ^admit.  But other
^ ^than that, the places(s) are utter pits of crap.  Why else are
^ ^you living
^ ^here? Any of you that wants to move back, I'll be happy to
^ ^contribute $25
^ ^toward a fund to return you to there.
^ ^Alton
^ ^The Route 44 Posse is in the house!