NK - Background

Xenos the Butcher Xenos at crazedcamel.com
Sun Jan 7 22:32:18 PST 2001

To answer the questions put out upon the list:

    Yes I am a Heavy fighter, Mainly in wars.  I normally fight with a
subtle little war band know as the AnTir 7th Cavalry and Good-time band.
(gee, I never knew that you were being led by Haaken Custersson)
    I am a warranted marshal in Heavy(jr), rapier(app), Thrown weapons(sr),
Lights(sr) and youth whalebone/boffers(sr)
    I am a senior-teaching constable and have been on the Kingdom staff in
matters pertaining to site communications(any one remember 3yc?)
    I was most recently the Kingdom Deputy Chirurgeon in charge of the
apprenticeship program. And was made a Master chirurgeon is September.
    I am protégé's to Baroness Dame Rowan O'Callihan, Founding Baroness of
the Barony of Blath An Oir, currently the grand puntiff of AnTir
    I have been the chronicler for the AnTir Armourers Guild and hold
journeyman rankings in Leathersmithing and Armouring
    I am a WOAW and the bringer of the poultry inquisition.
    I teach classes for Ithra(collegiums) and not yet earned a Mastery of
Ithra(taught the same class 3 times)
    I am the head of House Inshallah, and have been playing for almost 12
years now.

    I love the SCA and sometimes to relax, I go and play with the Civil War
reinactors

YIS to the Dream,
Xenos the Butcher