NK - Greetings Xenos

Hmackay69 at aol.com Hmackay69 at aol.com
Mon Jan 8 07:02:01 PST 2001

My Dear Butcher    Welcome to the Northkeep  I'm Magnus Fine Hair Duffus  I'm
the Northren Reagional  Knife Axe Spear Marshall  I would like to talk to you
about An Tirs  KAS rules & regs  I hope your a thower of some notearity and
would like to show your skills to our thowers here in the north.  I'ev been
working the last three years to improve the thrown weapons competion and
increase the number of thowers. I can't wait to meet you in the flesh , So
until then  In the service of the Kingdom and the Dream

                                                                     Lord
Magnus Fine Hair Duffus
                                                                        Jason
Crook 838-8731