NK - Winterkingdom Classes

Jerry and Teresa Herring herring at rectec.net
Thu Jan 11 15:44:32 PST 2001

Ryn,

Site fees for Winterkingdom are:
$10.00 for adults
$5.00 for children 6-12
With a $30.00 maximum per family

Feast fees:
$7.00 for adults
$3.00 for children 6-12
No Reservations will be accepted.

As for the gimp idea I like it! but unfortunately it is too close to the
idea that Rundel is using for a fund raiser at NRT. Please hold on to that
idea till Castellan and then I think it would definately work well as a fund
raiser for the kids. I am glad you are wanting to get involved. From your
email you mention needing youth rapier gear? I realize that we do need to
help the youth in our group. We are working on aquiring more gear (foils,
gorgets, etc.) I do not know how long it will be before we have those but
they are definately in the works. Please feel free to ask Zahava about
those, she will have more information than I do currently.

If there is anything else I can help you with please let me know.
Kindest Regards,
Ian