NK - Winterkingdom Classes

Kateryne la Escolpiera rendagimppie at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 22:12:48 PST 2001

> Site fees for Winterkingdom are:
> $10.00 for adults
> $5.00 for children 6-12
> With a $30.00 maximum per family

I always seem to fall right at that max mark on site
fees!!!  haha

> As for the gimp idea I like it! but unfortunately it
> is too close to the
> idea that Rundel is using for a fund raiser at NRT.
> Please hold on to that
> idea till Castellan and then I think it would
> definately work well as a fund
> raiser for the kids. I am glad you are wanting to
> get involved.

I won't be going to Castellan, but what about at
Tribute???  I know I will be there and since we are
responsible for that event!!!  Beside, I could pester
you more about it so you will want to pay the most for
the most shots!!!  <thump>  Ouch!!!!

> From your
> email you mention needing youth rapier gear? I
> realize that we do need to
> help the youth in our group. We are working on
> aquiring more gear (foils,
> gorgets, etc.) I do not know how long it will be
> before we have those but
> they are definately in the works. Please feel free
> to ask Zahava about
> those, she will have more information than I do
> currently.

Yes, I am for both my girls.  Zahava has told my
oldest girl that she could borrow hers at practices,
but they do need their own.  I have the material for
their doublettes, but need help making them (Yosh is
really busy right now and so...  I will figure it
out).  My youngest girl is also needing some, but in
time as well.

> If there is anything else I can help you with please
> let me know.

yeah, are you gonna eat that last piece of chocolate
or can I have it??? =)

=====
Kateryn la Esclopiera

Il est bon d'etre la ganse.