[Northkeep] Rumors and suggested moot schedule

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Wed Jul 4 22:36:45 PDT 2001

Kevinkeary at aol.com writes:

>   My initial question was, Am I alone in thinking this is going too fast for
> Northkeep's good (which no one has answered),

       No you are not the only one concerned with the time frame.  Several
people have expressed the opinion that this is moving too fast.  But I think
it seems faster than it really is.  Thorgrim and Sigen were removed on May
17th.  The investiture is November 24th.  That's more than six months, which
doesn't seem to me to be excessive haste.  Duncan and Larissa want to
interview candidates at Wiesenfeuer Baronial September 28 - 30 and presumably
they will announce their decision soon after that.  That's almost 4 and 1/2
months after the removal.  That seems a bit fast, but only a bit.  If I
recall correctly it didn't take that long the first time.
       We have a moot scheduled the first weekend in August.  I personally
think that that would be too soon to have our polling.   I would like to see
us have another Moot on September the 8th and have our polling then.  This is
opposite Stargate Baronial so I doubt that we will have many people from
Northkeep attending that.  This is not an official decision.  I haven't
discussed this with Ian or anyone else.  This is just my personal opinion.
I would like to hear what the populace thinks about a September 8th moot and
polling.  Dionadiar is usually about that time of year so I would suggest
holding the Dionadiar Tournament that day followed by the moot and a revel
that evening.  Again this is not an official decision just my idea.

Robert Fitzmorgan