[Northkeep] Principality

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner BurgBorrendohl at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 5 06:59:42 PDT 2001

Okay, hope I don't start anything here, but HH said that those
interested in the Principality were in the minority.  I assume that
she's basing that on the poll taken in March/April.  According to an old
email I found by Sir Burke, the results of the poll were supposed to be
posted at NRW.  Were they? And does anyone have them?  Did they include
the Northkeep packet that was "lost"?  We were out of town on business
during much of this, so I appologize for my ignorance.  If you have the
information and wish to, you can email me privately.

Thank you,

Ismet