[Northkeep] principality

Susan Pettey susanpettey at msn.com
Fri Jul 6 08:30:48 PDT 2001

That is where I was confused.  If this had been formal then, if I understand
correctly what I read in Corpora, only paid members would have counted and
it would have been a majority of paid members not just a majority of those
that voted.  So in effect those who do not vote are presumed to have voted
no, whether that presumption is correct or incorrect.  The majority of paid
members must vote yes for the Kingdom Seneschal to even consider a petition
for Principality status.

Am I understanding this correctly, Marc?