[Northkeep] Rumors and other crap (was Picnic on the 21st)

Dennis England sirbalvin at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 8 10:04:59 PDT 2001

Kevin,

I have been out of town for several days so I am just now sifting through
291 e-mails that occured in 3 days.  I won't comment on the other stuff; I
think we have to take Her Majesty at face value, she appears very sincere in
her desire to help sort out a number of issues effecting the North.  I'm
glad for that.  I just wanted you to know you're not alone in feeling like
this is happening a little fast.  I also find it frustrating.  It just
appears, at the present, it's the way it is so I'm taking what I believe to
be a good course of action to deal with it.  I know others will do the same.
Take care on your long drives.

Balvin