[Northkeep] principality

Marc Carlson marc-carlson at utulsa.edu
Fri Jul 6 07:07:18 PDT 2001

At 06:19 AM 7/6/01 -0700, Ian McCallum wrote
> You know I have a lot of people up here in Ponca City
>53 total and not one of them including myself knew
>about the poll witch was supposed to have been sent
>out to all paid members well I have been a paid member
>in this kingdom for 4 years and a member for 15 total
>so what is the problem their?

I don't know.  I don't recall if it was sent out to paid members
only or not (I don't think so, since they wanted everyone's
opinion).  The letter from the Crown sent out before Castellan on
a totally different topic was supposed to go to all paid members
in those zipcodes "held" by Northkeep (of which I doubt Ponca is
one).

The principality poll was announced over the Internet discussion
lists, and at populace meetings.  There were organized discussions
at virtually every event in the northern region in the preceeding
months.

Marc/Diarmaid