[Northkeep] July 4th

Greg Weible gweible at klient.com
Fri Jun 8 19:31:40 PDT 2001

Greetings!

Is anyone planning anything for July 4th?  I mean a group type get
together... I am new to Northkeep, and am slowly getting enough free time to
start participating more.  I will be at the next populace so that y'all can
put a face to my emails :o)

Fare thee well,
Seth
gweible at klient.com
gweible at home.com

"For my own thoughts, I have never had a thought that I could not put down
in words."
Edgar Allen Poe