[Northkeep] Gag Orders/Moots etc.

fitzmorgan at cs.com fitzmorgan at cs.com
Mon Jun 18 15:56:48 PDT 2001

For those who are wondering what's been going on.  Her Highness had talked to me about coming up for a meeting on July 21st to discuss the issues that we are facing in Northkeep and the Northern Region.  She asked me to let people know about it but to please keep it off the public lists until they made the announcement themselves.  So I have been telling people about it at all the meeting I've been at and asking them to not discuss it on the lists as Her Highness requested.  Some people found this simple request to be offensive and have been posting vauge insinuations about gag orders and forbidden discussions on the Northkeep and Ansteorra lists.  This was the ONLY thing that I asked people to keep off the list.  Nothing about the Moot was ever secret.
    As Vicar there are some thing that people in and out of the Barony talk to me about and ask that I not repete.  I honor those requests.  Other than that I'm not keeping secrets and Ian and I are not hatching secret plots.
     I find it sad that a simple request by our Princess was met with such an inapproiate response.  I thank those of the Barony who refused to take the bait and start a public fight on our mailing list.

Robert Fitzmorgan