[Northkeep] NEED HELP-GOTTA ROOM TO RENT?

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Mon Jun 18 15:58:40 PDT 2001

One of our brethern SCA players from Wiesenfeuer, is moving to Northkeep. He
has a new job with Ma Bell, just found out he is to be here tomorrow, so did
not have time to make living arrangements.
His name is Jeff Collier (Galen), and he is looking for a room to rent on at
least a temporary basis until he can get into an apartment.
Does anyone have available space to offer? If so, I need to know tonite if
possible.
Call me at 250-7877, or e-mail and I will hook you up!
Thanks!
Anawyn