[Northkeep] heh heh heh

Timothy Adams toadams at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 19 17:16:39 PDT 2001

>Oh Timmy...dear dear Timmy...U were fairly intoxiacted
>too m'Lord. I believe u were halucinating..yea..thats it..
nope I was stone cold sober, I was tending the fire that evening
you where in the wagon hanging on Donald MacDonald our friend from
Vatavia, do I need to remind you about the optional clothing???

>u only THYNK u saw me do sumpthin..*LOL* AKK!!!
hmmmmm I think Wynfrith saw you do something to...  *G*

>And to thynk..I was nyce to u @ War :P *LOL* Donald &
>I are good friends as well :P (nnot the way ur thynkin!)
yeah you where kinda nice, but I just gotta tarnish that halo a bit.
(BEG)  keeps ya humble...   who where you kilt checking @ Lillies??

>Im a GOOD GURL!!! hehe
HA you are the Naughty Daughter,
wears white at day, wears little at night!!

SomecallmeTIM