[Northkeep] Question on Pells

Tamberlin tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 10:06:54 PDT 2001

I want to make a pell but am unsure how to approach
this.  I have a couple of deffinate factors to be
considered.

1) I live on the third floor & practice in my
courtyard.  Hence I've got to be able to get the thing
up & down those stairs.  It's the AFTER I've practiced
that especially worries me :)

2) I've only got the most basic of tools so I need
simple.  You know hammer, itty bitty hacksaw, only one
size of phillips & flathead (and yes I know the
difference :P ), lots of duct tape, etc.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Tamberlin

=====
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."