[Northkeep] Paging Angus.....re:Fighter Practices

Rebecca Heydon rmheydon at swbell.net
Tue Jun 19 19:39:42 PDT 2001

hey Angus!

Well...the 'retirement' is officially over.  If I come out on Wednesdays
(cause I have class on Saturdays thru July), will you beat me like a baby
seal????  Will you take me under your fungoid wing and bring me back into
the fold?  I have my armor and weapons already in the car..........

Please???

I have lots of duct tape and I know how good armor looks wrapped in duct
tape....

Rowan

(I don't claim to be a heavy fighter.  I just dabble and have fun).