[Northkeep] Girlies Fighting...

Angus Mac angusmacn at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 18:03:16 PDT 2001

Sure thing
You bring your toys and I will Make sure I spend some
QUALITY  Time with you

And I will be nice too

Trying to get the W in to armor but she is not
there...

As I am sure most of you noticed this was a private
conversation on a public list...

So I will add this to make it all legal and rightous

This message goes to any newer fighter girl or other
if you show in heavy armor I will give you time if you
askit

I do not know why you would ask it i suck as a
teacher...

Angus TARd