NK - heraldry help?

Meryn butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 4 14:26:19 PST 2001

to Lord Robert or Lord Ettiene (did I spell that
ryght?) since u 2 are the only 'heralds' I've met in
NorthKeep (& that being at Anawyns the other day) :D

I am wondering when would be a good tyme to get wyth
one of y'all to get thyngs rolling on my name, etc?
*As I have found, heralds are hard ppl to corner *LOL*
j/k
I have my research & documentation...now I just need
ur advice & knowledge ETC :) If u could, as now Im at
a loss as to get the reg process started...please
email me or post a reply & lemme know what to do next?
:D (OR any other herald that is wylling to help me
please reply :D ) Many thanx ahead of tyme :D
~*Meryn*~
     <properly spelled Máirín, and yes I can doc that> :D