NK - heraldry help?

Darin K. Herndon darin-herndon at utulsa.edu
Tue Mar 6 21:28:40 PST 2001

>to Lord Robert or Lord Ettiene (did I spell that
>ryght?)

1 "t" and 2 "n"s.  That's alright though, I spelled it that way
briefly until I realized I had copied it incorrectly.

>I am wondering when would be a good tyme to get wyth
>one of y'all to get thyngs rolling on my name, etc?

If I remember correctly, you had your documentation and copies of the
forms.  All you needed was to get the forms filled out and pay the
fee.  I would recommend filling out the forms before the next
populace and bringing them with a check to populace.  Neither Robert
(Northkeep's herald) nor I (psuedo-retired/vacation) can take the
check.  The check, made out to the barony, must be given to our
Reeve.  The forms and the receipt then need to be given to Robert.

Etienne