NK - two questions for Gulf war

Geni Gorham geni_rn at swbell.net
Thu Mar 8 03:28:32 PST 2001

Thorvalds home # is 622-7739 and work #583-3925.  Is works Thrusday till
7P and is going to take off work tomorrow.  Cell #853-5352.   You can call
the house as late as you want.  We don't go to bed early.  I'll pass this
info. on to him.  He is transporting a lot of House Wolfstar stuff, and
won't know exactly how much room is left until Sat. when Johann get's here
with all that stuff.
Jessamy