NK - two questions for Gulf war

Geni Gorham geni_rn at swbell.net
Thu Mar 8 03:58:00 PST 2001

Kevin just talked with Thorvald and he said if you can get it over here.
He can take it for you.  I've given you the numbers and our address is
9034 E. 40th Pl. S.  Tulsa
Take your best route to 41st and Mingo.   Go West on 41st St. past the
Work med and VA clinic.  Take the 2nd right it is in the middle of the
construction area.  Just before you get to the bridge and on ramp to the
BA is the turn, that is 40th Pl.  Were the 5 or 6 house on the Left.  Big
white trailer in drive way and White house with 2 elm trees in front.
Going to be home tonight.  In and out tomorrow.  You should be able to
reach us on the cell phone or at home.
Jessamy