NK - begging for favors, once again!

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Mar 26 13:43:23 PST 2001

At 03:18 PM 3/26/01, you wrote:
>Will/would they accept donations from McAlester Red
>Cross?? If so I will put out the word and drag as many
>from Rundel to the red cross as possable
>Charinthalis Del Sans

As far as I understand from our field trip to the Red Cross, the whole
state and parts of Tx are all under the main office here in Tulsa at 11th
and 169.  They should be able to say who they are donating for and it will
go against his cost on number of units.  It takes them a few days to run
all the tests on the units, but I think they go on count as opposed to him
getting the specific blood that was given in his name.  It was a long field
trip, but I think that was the details.  So, it won't matter if the type
matches to be able to help offset him count.

Susan