NK - begging for favors, once again!

Crys Ruggles yossrugg at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 26 14:58:45 PST 2001

>Will/would they accept donations from McAlester Red
>Cross?? If so I will put out the word and drag as many
>from Rundel to the red cross as possable
>Charinthalis Del Sans
They have told me that they will accept donations from the Stillwater Red
Cross, so I assume they would be able to figure something out for McAlester
as well. What they will probably have us do is fill out a gift card listing
his name (Don Long), the hosptial (St. Francis in Tulsa) and the Dr's
name...don't know that one yet...Elisabeth?
This blood will not go directly into Mr. Long's body, but it will count
toward his blood bill with the blood bank and will help with insurance
issues if he has used more blood than his insurance wants to cover.

(NOTE: The above info was obtained through the Tulsa Red Cross
office...1-800-GIVE LIFE, if you want to call.)

Yours,
Doireann