NK - Blood Donation Ldy de Calais Father

Angie Fields angie.fields at wcom.com
Mon Mar 26 15:38:23 PST 2001

Greetings All!

I as well just got off the phone with the Tulsa Chapter Red Cross.
..regarding this ..and found basically the same as Doireann.

I specifically asked about McAlester and the lady I spoke to said if you
have a facility set up there to take Blood, it would be possible yes. .(but
she wasn't sure if they were set up or not)  (Red Cross phone number there
is 423-0481)

So in sum:  If you want to donate for Ldy de Calais Father looks like this
is what you need to do

Fill out a Gift Benefit Form (available where you give blood)
You'll definitely need the following info:
Patient's name:  Donald Long
Patient's Hospital:  St. Francis Hospital

This was the only information that the lady said was required here in Tulsa,
but to provide as much info as you can. .so I attempted to consolidate other
useful information.

Patient's address:  338 W. 47th Pl. N.; Tulsa, Ok 74126-3113
Surgeon's Name is Dr. Clarence Britt

In Tulsa, you can donate at the Following Red Cross Centers
11th & Hwy 169
71st* and Memorial, *this one is actually between 71st & 81st, on Memorial,
East side of the road.

hope this info helps,

Anna