[Northkeep] Smythekeep's Birthday Party

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Nov 12 07:54:13 PST 2001

Mercedes, I look forward to your telling us about it as I missed the
invite.  Amanda typed in the info off of the flyer, thanks Amanda.

Susan

Shire Smythkepe proudly presents: Cracked Anvil V. Sat. December 29, 2001.
Three Corners Townhouses Party Room, Ft. Smith, AR
Daytime Activities: Classes to interest one and all. Weird Weapons Boffer
Tourney, 9 Man Morris Game Tourney, and of course....Plague Frog!
Feast: A single remove, buffet style feast--with plenty of food, in the
Smythkepe tradition!
Revel Classes/Activities: Tigger Heraldry, Bardic Circle, Heraldic Twister,
General merriment and revelry!

Prices: Adults $10, Children $5, SCA members deduct $3, Off board (and miss
feast?!) deduct $2

Special Notes: We'll provide tables, please bring chairs! Site is descretely
wet. Smoking outside only!

Autocrat: THL Moira nicBryn (mka Cathy Armstrong) 501-462-7378
moirabryn at hotmail.com
Food Wrangler: Bridget O'Fallon (mka Cathy Simkins) 501-929-5362
ozarkitty at aol.com

Directions (where to go and how to get there):
 From I-40, take your best route to the I-540 exit number 7 toward
VanBuren/Ft. Smith.
Take exit 8B, Hwy 22E--Rogers Ave.
Merge onto Hwy 22E--Rogers Ave. and at the 3rd stoplight, turn right onto S.
74th St.
Three Corners Townhouses are on the right, just befor the stoplight for
Phoenix Ave.
Please do not park in the numbered parking spots!