[Northkeep] Update - Drum & Dance

Shirley Roper vivatthedream at home.com
Tue Nov 13 15:01:53 PST 2001

A good time was had by all at the first Northkeep Drum & Dance circle last night!  We decided to schedule a drum and dance circle on the first Monday of every month.  We'll be meeting at the same restaurant (Superstar - formerly Aladdin Kabob House - 41st & Garnett), and we'll start at 7:30.  If you want to have dinner, plan to come early if possible.   We want to encourage everyone to bring their drums to fighter practice for impromptu circles.  Thorvald pointed out that it would be an excellent way to attract more people to the SCA.

Our next circle will be Monday, December 3rd.

~ Zenobia ~
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NKDrumDance