[Northkeep] Margrave Next Year

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Wed Nov 14 09:10:27 PST 2001

>Aye it inspired me as well :) wrote another poem while i was there to put in
>me trunk :)

Are ye going to share with us?  Or should it go through the bard
representing the group first?

It was a delightful event and one of my favorite sights of the weekend was
you heading out to the archery field with the chainmail over your arm, all
but skipping out there.  Made me wish Kit would have entered more of the
children's activities, our older kids are so used to just doing things as
adults that they forget there are kids activities; well that and some
adults saying that they should only participate in the adult bardic from
now on, ;)

Susan