[Northkeep] Northkeep Investiture Troll schedule

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 07:29:40 PST 2001

I would be happy to sit troll on either the 2am-4am or
6am-8am with Wilhelm. I am not experienced however.
(Been around a while, but still consider myself
inexperienced at troll)

Zahava

--- Anthony Lackey <catan at webzone.net> wrote:

>     Here is the current sign ups for troll. We still
> need to fill
> several slots. Each slot
> needs to have one experienced person. That is shown
> by having exp.
> behind  the
> name/slot. If you want to sign up e-mail(
> catan at webzone.net ) or call me
> at 836-3696. We need two people per time slot.
> Friday 4-6 Ainar at Mercedes. exp.
> Friday6-8  Maidenhair, Galiwyn exp.
> Friday 10-12 Muilenn Dalande exp. open slot \
> Sat.     12-2   Elizabetta af Isaford exp. Aelfwyn
> Webbestre
> Sat.      2-4   open slot, open slot
> Sat.      4-6   open slot, open slot
> Sat.      6-8   Wilhelm der Wolf exp. open slot
> Sat.      8-10  Angelique de Fontaine exp. open slot
> Sat.      10-12 open slot, open slot
> Sat.      12-2   open slot. open slot
>      As you can see we still have several spots
> open. Any spelling
> errors on names
> is my mistake, no insult intended.
>
> Anton

=====
Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.  ---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"