[Northkeep] Re: Northkeep digest, Vol 1 #330 - 19 msgs

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Thu Nov 22 23:03:37 PST 2001

>however, there are many shelters for battered women and children and
>homeless shelters that will take donations of toys and clothes year round.

One of the girls all time favorite toys came from a military toy drive and
was found in a heap of used toys.  I had to take it home and bleach it, but
it has meant more to them than thousands of dollars worth of other
things.  Now to move some of those other toys on, I just become way too
attached to the toy because of the memories of my girls with them.

Susan the Sentimental Packrat