[Northkeep] Northern Awards

Vanessa Goins ly_isabela at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 15:19:24 PST 2001

I'm not sure this matters but, I spell "Isabella" with one 'L' as a
double "LL" is a a y sound in Spanish.  I presented excerpts from
Spanish language books as documentation since I was not able to find
Isabela anywhere spelled that way.  The college wouldn't accept that as
valid documentation, so I resubmitted my name as Isabel del Bosque
instead.  It passed then.  BTW I sure YOU already know this but, it's
pronounced as (bos-kay)  bosk refers to region in Spain.
Thanks,
-Isabela