[Northkeep] unsubscribe plz

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 27 10:05:04 PST 2001

>From: "Mercedes de Cerdanya" <steldr at home.net>
>Ainar doesn't do that anymore, actually.  I believe that Diarmaid is
>managing the list right now.

I prefer to think of it as "holds absolute draconian dictatorial control
over all aspects of" the list, but whatever...

(Btw, for the small minority who need the help -- that's Sarcasm).

>However, the lists are set up in such a way that you can do all that >for
>yourself.  It's pretty user friendly if I can figure it out (being
>semi-technologically challenged as I am.....)  :)

The trick isn't so much technological literacy as following the instructions
(and of course, not losing your password).  In this case, though, I unsubbed
the person in question when I got the message since I had a lot of time to
kill.

M/D