[Northkeep] Curious questions

Dennis England sirbalvin at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 28 15:06:57 PST 2001

JP,

Kendra and I were very close at one time in the dinosaur years, 16-17 yrs
ago.  I have best remembered her as a woman who had a true lust for life,
she was vivacious and full of mischief.  A marvelous cook who loved to feed
and nurture others.  Her laugh rang with all the joy of living she so
generously shared.  I was honored to be a pal-bearer at her funeral.  Few
people like her pass through our lives.

Balvin

p.s.  If you will e-mail me privately with your address I will put a check
in the mail for the rattan.