[Northkeep] New Project, data gathering

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Fri Nov 30 08:53:31 PST 2001

>I am lucky enough to be young enough not to remember
>the bad times. But I want to thank Dairmaid for being
>strong enough to take on such a task.
>
>Zahava

I definatly agree here, as the Curious one the many questions I have asked
have brought me many tales of days gone by.  I would love to know the full
history of what came before and why people continued to care so much as to
keep playing this game.  I take full hope and joy in the prospect that we
can learn from our past and go forth into this new era of our history
stronger and more able to live the dream.

Thank you Marc for your time and interests,

Susan the Curious
Susan-the-Curious at swbell.net