[Northkeep] Belly Dancers!

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Fri Nov 30 14:36:12 PST 2001

>Wish we could be there to watch the little wiggling woman but I'm afraid
>we're going to be in the Wastelands this weekend.  We'll see you all Monday
>night, though!
>
>Mercedes

We will miss it too, Kit has lost my keys so we are housebound.  Peg is off
for the weekend, but hope you have a good turn out and she has a good
time.  I hope that Jim will make it with us on Monday, food is always a
good way to get him out of the house, as he has a Dr appointment on Tuesday.

Looking forward to Monday night, and the full menu,

Susan

We are all very beautiful models of imperfection.
Ulfie