[Northkeep] Investiture Videos

Fitzmorgan@cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Fri Nov 30 22:58:57 PST 2001

I just spent bunches of more money to get the hardware I should have got in
the first place.  My plan is to spend most of this weekend in front of the
computer to try and figure this stuff out.  Then we will need to get the
video into my computer.
       I like the idea of putting together a demo video but I think we would
be better off figuring out what we want in the video and shooting that rather
than trying to cobble something together with footage we already have.

Robert