[Northkeep] Other History Question

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Fri Nov 30 11:30:15 PST 2001

Alton wrote:
>I remember Beorlic cutting watermelons up for the crowd with a sword and
>axe.  It was also a nice chance to get to see some of the Bison's
>Run/Crane's (something) folks in Bartlesville.  There's actually a pretty
>great community of folks up there.

That sounds amusing, watermelon with a sword.  Beorlic must have been quite
the guy at these as both you and Talana have named him in your
memories.  As for Bison's run, I have just met Janet and her family.  I
have heard some about the Explorer Crew they had out of there and am
interested in learning more about it, as I am interested in checking into a
crew at Kit's school.

Susan