[Northkeep] Monday Notes

KTMC- AM 14 & KTMC-FM ROCK 105.1 ktmc at icok.net
Mon Oct 8 04:03:13 PDT 2001

Greetings Indeed on this Monday morning,
   Much earlier this morning (been a long overnight) I hit the delete
key, on purpose, after reading a portion of an e-mail; as I did not read
it fully, I cannot respond in specific point by point.
   So, instead let me just make three points;
1) I will not allow a collection of data bits to prevent me from
enjoying being in the SCA and a part of Northkeep
2) I will support the incoming Baron and Baroness that have been named
by the Crown
3) I (if allowed by work and other duties do not allow) hope to see many
of you at the Investiture/Toy Tourney; to se and visit with friendly
faces I know; and to meet new aquaintances to have more friendly faces
to see.
   May we all be able to have a great day and continue to enjoy each
day!

   Valstarr Hawkwind