[Northkeep] Info about Reminder list and about forwarding activities

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Oct 8 06:39:10 PDT 2001

Siobahn, this is currently directed to you and in general to all of the list.

I have created a list on yahoo for posting reminders of Northkeep
activities, mostly as a service to our newest members who ask me to remind
them when things are: my memory doesn't work that well, so this is my
solution.  It is northkeep_Reminders at yahoogroups.com, and anyone coming to
our meetings is welcome.  I have it set up as a newsletter type thing where
there is a calendar to check and it sends out automatic reminders before
things.  I just set it up last week and it is not complete yet, but a
question about the scribal meeting promted me to ask you all about this.  I
would like to be able to post reminders there or any changes to our
regularly scheduled meeting times and also any impromtu meetings that come
up between Sagas. If you post something of that nature on this list that
you don't want me forwarding, please let me know.

I have it set up where I subscribe members, please send your e-mail and
name to Susan-the-Curious at swbell.net if you would like me to add you.  It
is good if you have a hard time remmebering populace night and the like.  I
will list the info in this month's Saga for thos who aren't on this list.

Susan the Curious, in Service to
Truth, Beauty, Freedom,
But above all...
Love.