[Northkeep] Revel on the 20th

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Wed Oct 10 10:29:07 PDT 2001

At 11:38 AM 10/10/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Angus, I posted my information a few mins. prior to Karl posting that
>there would be Heavy fighting along with the Light on the 20th at that
>time there was no mention of a Revel.  This is the first I have heard of
>a different Revel.  We were planning this to welcome Ainar and Mercedes
>in as our new Baron and Baroness not even realizing it was the day of a
>regional fighter practice.  So please get info straight before calling
>someone rude.
>
>Jessamy

I think the problem came from the fact that Karl's announcement with
details was on the Ansteorra-announce list and not to the Northkeep
list.  He posted it on Sat, 06 Oct 2001 18:20:13 -0500, but those not on
that list hadn't seen it.  I think that is why the question was asked here
following the announcement of the Rapier practice, was there also a heavy one.

Now to sort out what is happening,
Susan