[Northkeep] A slightly different situation.

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Thu Oct 11 17:55:20 PDT 2001

    Jolly nice to hear from you, Kieran!  Thanks for the quote, but let me
update from the perspective of age (when is it supposed to give me patience and
wisdom?).
Everybody IS somebody...but, we decide for ourselves what kind of somebody to
be.  Not just once, but every day and sometimes several times a day.  People can
reinvent themselves, if they want to...for good or ill.
    In the face of poor health and other stuff too boring to mention, I have
decided to be FABULOUS.  We can all be fabulous!

Catrin, Her Fabness by whim