[Northkeep] Blood of Heroes...

Dennis England sirbalvin at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 21 21:15:57 PDT 2001

Sounds like a lot of fun!  I would like to maybe head down there with you
all.  I have a lot of old friends in Calontir.  Maybe next year we won't
have a northern regional practice opposite.  So those of us who are trying
to support their local groups can go too;-)

What do you think Centurion?

Balvin