[Northkeep] Blood of Heroes...

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Mon Oct 22 03:24:13 PDT 2001

Oooowwww!!!! Man that hurt.  Now I told my dumbass squire brother abound
Blood of Heroes LAST YEAR when WIGGEN scheduled a NR fighter practice
against it LAST YEAR.  He's just lucky we didn't stop by @ 8:30 am on
Saturday and grab him along on our way to the event.

Yeah, some of them (the Calontiri) remembered you :)  Knight name of Halidar
ring a bell?  We fought with him and he was pretty kick ass.

Next year, if we have to, NR FP is at Blood of Heroes.

Asoph and I are thinking about seeing about doing a smaller short version @
3Kings.

hugs,
JP