[Northkeep] Re: Reply to JP about Rattan

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Mon Oct 22 12:06:39 PDT 2001

Um, we need to talk, although pulping a stick in six months is not
unregular, a better alternative to the super-heavy sticks (1.5" is about
the MAXIMUM I'd make any of my swords) would using Siloflex swords for
practice.
Even shaved down, a 2" stick is going to be extremely (and in my opinion
overly) heavy.

I should be @ Tulsa FP Wednesday.

Jean Paul

Carl Chipman